We are looking for someone who is motivated, professional and serious about a long-term career in IT. Your primary responsibility as a Client Support Manager will be to ensure that the resolution of your clients' hardware, software, and network issues are completed with the highest quality of service.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Are able to work closely with a small team to ensure your clients' daily and strategic needs are met
- Thrive on finding and implementing solutions to complex problems
- Have a strong sense of when to double-down your efforts vs. when to pull in other resources
About the Company
Paragus Strategic IT is a rapidly growing outsourced IT company based in Hadley, MA. We seek to serve like-minded organizations who view IT as an investment. As an Employee Owned company, we are always looking for partners who are committed to provide an amazing customer experience that helps us make IT fun.
Summary Job Description
The Client Support Manager (CSM) plays a lead role in coordinating technical support for a set of assigned clients. You make sure that day to day support issues for your clients are addressed correctly, consistently, and in accordance with the client’s needs and expectations. Both a hands-on problem solver and an eyes-on coordinator, the CSM makes sure support issues are being resolved in a timely, efficient and effective manner by the right person at the right time within a team of peer-level technicians.
- Serve as an advocate for your clients in Inbound Support Team, ensure that the day to day support clients are receiving is providing a consistently positive experience
- Properly document the needs of your clients per Support Documentation Best Practices to ensure the highest quality service delivery
- Assess client support in aggregate in order to identify recurring issues, trends, or other patterns that need to be discussed with the client or addressed internally
- Translate needs, issues, and requests into solutions for our clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues either remotely or at a client site
- Provide hands-on technical assistance for client issues, including escalated support requests
- Ability to form close relationships with internal and external clients
- Has a passion for people and excellent service
- Ability to diplomatically interact and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Has a high degree of professionalism, attentiveness and communication excellence (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience supporting the Microsoft operating system environment and web/networked computing environments (Windows Server and Desktop, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Linux/UNIX etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.) is required