We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to lead a team of 6-10 technicians who handle all support requests for 60-70 clients.
You will be responsible for leading the team that intakes, assigns and resolves incoming client requests with the highest level of customer service. You should have experience working in a service desk environment and understand the importance of standard operating procedures and performance metrics.
- Mentors, develops, inspires, and empowers team members to achieve success
- Effectively manages the allocation and scheduling of resources to ensure timely and accurate completion of client service requests
- Ensures team executes client service requests in accordance to SLAs
- Defines and measures trends to proactively identify and resolve service issues within the environment
- Demonstrates a willingness to share ideas and perspectives and encourages others to do the same
- Ensures team has appropriate skills to address clients' needs
- Participates in the selection and leads the onboarding of new team members
- 3-5 years in a leadership/management role or 5-7 years of experience in a technical role
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people
- Experience with helpdesk processes including familiarity with service, incident, problem, and change management
- Extremely motivated, service minded, takes initiative, and experienced in navigating conflict management
- Ability to identify, solve and support complex problems in product areas, may include handling challenging situations involving problem escalation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information, analysis, ideas, and direction in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and delegate when appropriate
Compensation & Benefits: Besides your standard fare like health, dental, PTO, etc, you'll also enjoy:
- Culture, culture, culture! Think: fun events, good beer from our own taps, great snacks (like staff lunches from the grill), amazing people (if you don't like to laugh, don't apply)
- Dog friendly office! (because what's better than having a furry friend around)
- Extra-curricular (optional) committees, training classes, and mentorship
- Employee Ownership
- Salary: DOE ranging from $55,000-$90,000
We’re looking for a fun-loving person to join our family! Our ideal candidate would have excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal. You’ll need to know your way around Microsoft Office Suite, as we use those apps for everything. You will also be using some custom software so being able to adapt to new technologies quickly will come in handy. The ability to multi-task is of the utmost importance, as you’ll have many clients to juggle. You should have the ability to work independently, prioritize your work, and manage your time effectively, though we expect you to be a team player as well. We also want people who are smart, creative, and willing to share their ideas about how we can make Paragus an even better company. Lastly, we hope you love beer – whether that be Root Beer or a local IPA – because we certainly enjoy ending a successful day with a pour from one of our private taps in our staff pub. Beer not your thing? That’s fine, we’re also really into great coffee and sweet treats.